The California Child Care Resource & Referral Network compiles data about the state and each of the 58 counties in California, to understand and to assist policymakers and communities to best understand child care supply and demand at the local, regional, and statewide level. This information is compiled biennially in the California Child Care Portfolio.
- Availablity of Child Care for Potential Demand
- Availablity of Child Care by Facility's Schedule and Type of Facility
- Number of Licensed Child Care Facilities, by Type of Facility
- Number of Child Care Slots in Licensed Facilities, by Type of Facility
- Annual Cost of Child Care, by Age Group and Type of Facility
- Parent Requests for Child Care, by Age
- Parent Requests for Evening/Weekend/Overnight Child Care (Percentage)