Every person using the Workforce Registry needs to create a user account, whether you are using the site to offer trainings or attend them. Use the resources below to create a user account for yourself, if you do not already have one.
- Tutorial Video - Shows how to register, create & update personal profile on the Registry (English) (Spanish) (Cantonese)
- Instructions for Creating a User Account in 7 Easy Steps (English) (Spanish)
- Instructions for Creating a User Account (more detail) (PDF)
- Participant User Guide (PDF)
- General Frequently Asked Questions from the ECE Workforce Registry (English) (Spanish) (Cantonese)
- EESD Contractors' Webinar Questions & Answers from the CDTC (PDF)
Tips & Tidbits
- Participants experiencing challenges? Try a different web browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari - not Internet Explorer).
- The password a new user creates during registration needs to be at least 6 characters long. It needs to contain letters and numbers, but cannot include special characters. What will happen is that the Registry will initially accept the password but then after the last page of the registration process, the Registry will tell you an error has occurred and make you re-register!