Your agency will also need to submit one Training/Sponsor Organization Application & Agreement to the ECE Workforce Registry staff in order to access the training calendar and create events on the Registry. Use the Role & Functions map to determine which staff members need different types of access on the Registry.
- Training/Sponsor Organization Application & Agreement (coming soon)
- Training/Sponsor Organizations Role & Functions Map - Illustrates the different roles for training staff using the Registry's terminology (PDF)
- General Frequently Asked Questions from the ECE Workforce Registry (English) (Spanish) (Cantonese)
- EESD Contractors' Webinar Questions & Answers from the CDTC (PDF)
Tips & Tidbits
- Participants experiencing challenges? Try a different web browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari - not Internet Explorer).
- The password a new user creates during registration needs to be at least 6 characters long. It needs to contain letters and numbers, but cannot include special characters. What will happen is that the Registry will initially accept the password but then after the last page of the registration process, the Registry will tell you an error has occurred and make you re-register!