The Early Care & Education Workforce Registry is a great place to find and track professional development opportunities, build a resume, or search the job board. Please use the resources listed below to create a user account on the Registry!
Sign up at www.caregistry.org!
Creating a User Account
- Tutorial Video - Shows how to register, create & update personal profile on the Registry (English) (Spanish) (Cantonese)
- Instructions for Creating a User Account in 7 Easy Steps (English) (Spanish)
- Participant User Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (English) (Spanish) (Cantonese)
Tips & Tidbits:
- Bring your Registry ID card to trainings or take a picture of it using a cell phone
- Check out the Registry's FAQ
- Experiencing challenges? Try a different web browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari - not Internet Explorer).
- The password you create during registration needs to be at least 6 characters long. It needs to contain letters and numbers, but cannot include special characters. If you use special characters, the Registry will initially accept the password but then after the last page of the registration process, the Registry will tell you an error has occurred and make you re-register.
Contact Gretchen Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions; we'd love to hear your feedback and tips!