Child Care Issue Briefs
Child Care Research
The California Early Care and Education Statewide Workforce Study, a collaboration between the Center for the Study of Child Care Employment at UC Berkeley and the California Child Care Resource & Referral Network, is the first and only comprehensive survey of the licensed child care workforce in California.
- ECE Workforce: Highlights (2006)
- ECE Workforce: Centers (Full Report)
- ECE Workforce: Homes (Full Report)
- Beyond Homes and Centers: The Workforce in Three California Early Childhood Infrastructure Organizations (2010)
- Worthy Work, Still Unlivable Wages (2014)